Stop Risking Your Health or Property Sales: Get a Mold Inspection and Testing Today!
Even small amounts of mold inside your home or business may cause serious health issues, from allergies to life-threatening conditions like respiratory and nervous disorders. A property with visible mold or elevated airborne mold spores is neither fit for living, nor can/should it be sold – it remains a burden for both the homeowner and the real estate agent.
Airborne mold is not visible to the naked eye and can be a major concern. Elevated mold spores are caused by elevated humidity plumes, water leaks, flooding and/or poor water and mold remediation clean-ups. Airborne mold spores often spread throughout a building. Without a visible inspection for mold and active moisture issues and sampling for airborne mold spores, a mold assessment is incomplete. Don’t let an incomplete mold assessment cost your family their health.
Years of Experience:
With over 25 years of experience inspecting indoor spaces for elevated mold and moisture issues, Expert Mold Test has the expertise for locating active moisture, microbial growth and elevated airborne mold spores, as well as providing a written protocol for proper remediation processes. Over the years, we have inspected thousands of homes, offices, apartments, schools, and medical facilities in the Greater Tampa Bay area, and have detected issues even in the buildings where no visible mold was present.
Our Mold Inspection and Testing Services Offered:
- Interior site inspection for visible microbial growth
- Interior site moisture inspection (use of thermal imaging camera and moisture meter)
- Site assessment and sampling
- Air sampling for airborne mold spores
- Laboratory analysis report from an Accredited lab
- Emailed summary and laboratory report
- Recommendations by a Florida State Licensed Mold Assessor
- Written protocol for proper remediation process
- PRV – Post Remediation verification inspection and sampling
- Real estate pre-purchase property checks
- Odor elimination(caused by smoke, pets, spills, foods, decay) to improve IAQ.
Please note that Expert Mold Test does not perform mold remediation services. It is our policy to have no financial interest in the discovery of mold or the results of any remediation.
Our inspection and Mold sampling Procedures
Visual inspection of premises:
We will inspect the interior of the site to locate active moisture and microbial growth, and test for elevated airborne mold spores. For an additional fee we will provide a written protocol for proper remediation processes.
Air and surface sampling:
We take a minimum of 3 air samples (2 inside & 1 outside for baseline), with additional samples as needed for over 1000 sq ft or as requested by the client. Air sampling will determine if mold contamination is localized or spread throughout the building. To analyze a surface areas suspected to be infested with mold, we take a surface sample or a physical bulk sample.
The samples are analyzed at our preferred Accredited lab, one of the leading providers of environmental laboratory services, with experience in numerous forms sampling analysis.
Documented testing reports:
Sampling results can be provided within 2-3 days after testing, and the report will contain the mold types and levels found. All lab results are documented and are legal documents with individual identification numbers, so you can use them as a legal proof, should it be necessary.
Final air sampling (Post-remediation verification):
After all moldy surfaces are cleaned or removed, we suggest a PRV final inspection and sampling assessment services. Air samples of the pre-elevated areas should show mold levels have decreased to an acceptable level in these areas. This ensures your confidence in the effectiveness of the mold remediation and clean-up.
Why Expert Mold Test?
- Dan Brave is a Florida State Licensed Mold Assessor (MRSA546) and Home Inspector (HI1343) with the highest knowledge and integrity;
- The laboratory we use is accredited by the American Industrial Hygiene Association (AIHA), EMLAP Accredited, and participates in the AIHA EMPAT Program (Environmental Microbiology Proficiency Analytical Testing).
Make Your Property a Safer Environment
If you think your house may be contaminated and a threat to your health, or are stuck with a property that is not selling because of odors or mold, call us at 727-321-9296 or 941-877-0021, and we will deliver a professional service at our best price.